Red grease feitin er kjörinn á ýmsan vélbúnað s.s. gíra, legur, lamir, keðjur o.fl.
Efnið er hitaþolið (allt að 260 °C ) og þolir mikinn þrýsting. Smureiginleikarnir eru góðir og langvarandi auk þess sem efnið veitir góða tæringarvörn gegn ryði.
Berkebile Red Grease spreybrúsi
- BERKEBILE 2+2® RED GREASE... is aluminum complex EP grease, which is specifically designed to apply as a thin film, then set up as a thick grease once the solvent quickly evaporates. Recommended for use on machinery, gears, cables, bearings, chains, hinges, etc...
- A Premium Grade Aluminum Complex EP Red Grease in an AEROSOL CAN!
- Dispenses as a thin liquid, solvent evaporates, setting up Berkebile 2+2® Red Grease in hard-to-reach areas!
- Provides deep, penetrating action, with long lasting protection!
- Will not break down, harden, or separate, even at extreme pressures or temperatures!
- Provides excellent rust protection!
- Resists heat up to 500°F!
Directions for UseFor proper spraying, can should be at room temperature (about 72˚F / 22˚C.). Shake can until mixing balls rattle freely inside, then continue shaking about 5 seconds longer. Remove protective cap. For pinpoint application or to get into hard-to-reach areas, firmly insert extension tube into hole in sprayer. Hold can upright, press firmly on spray button, and apply grease where desired.
* Always use in a well-ventilated area.