- REMOVES BRAKE FLUID, OIL,GREASE, & OTHER CONTAMINANTS
- POWERFUL SPRAY!
- CAN BE USED WITHOUT DISASSEMBLING THE BRAKE UNIT!
Directions for Use1) Do not get product on plastic, rubber, painted, waxed, or similar finished surfaces; severe damage may result. Protect these surfaces from over-spray and immediately use water to rinse off any product that might get on them.
2) Lightly wet down all dusts and surfaces to be cleaned by spraying in short bursts from a distance of about 18 to 24 inches (1/2 m).
3) After surfaces have been wetted, continue spraying at a distance of about 12 to 18 inches (1/3 m) to flush contaminants from surface.
4) After spraying brake parts thoroughly, allow to dry (or wipe with a soft, clean cloth). If deposits are heavy, repeat application.
5) Promptly clean up any waste (including contaminated liquid and clothes), and dispose of in an outdoor trash container in accord with federal, state, and local regulations.
*Always use in a well ventilated area.