Malaga 5e er vandaður vatnshitari fyrir ferðavagna, báta, húsbíla o.fl. Gengur fyrir gasi eða rafmagni.
Malaga 5e - Vatnshitari
This high capacity water storage heater is available in two versions, the standard Malaga, with an efficient gas burner, and the Malaga E, which has the additional benefit of a 750 watt electric heating element. Both heaters can provide a quick and efficient supply of hot water for showering and washing in touring and motor caravans. The heater may also be installed in boats used exclusively on inland waterways i.e. Class 1 & 2 and subject to finding a satisfactory mounting position.
When used with the adapter plate the Malaga makes an excellent replacement for the Carver Cascade originally fitted to many caravans as well its far east copy the Henry Water Heater.
- Large 13 litre capacity – for longer washing and showering facilities
- Efficient gas burner – for faster warm up
- 750W element on Malaga E – use on its own or with the gas burner for even faster hot water
- Small flue terminal – neat appearance outside the caravan
- Safe – combustion products are completely sealed from the caravan interior
- Easy to fit and service – all controls accessible at the rear of the unit
- Electronic control – turns on the heater at the flick of a switch and supervises burner operation
- Automatic resettable overheat cut out
- Compact dimension – more room to route pipework and ducting where necessary
- Henry Water Heater replacement when flue adapter plate used